Nevada Copper’s Pumpkin Hollow Project is the only large-scale, fully-permitted copper development in North America that is currently under construction. It is located in the pro-mining state of Nevada, USA with first production anticipated in Q4, 2019.
The property hosts an underground near-term production mine (in construction) and, approximately 4km west, a permitted open pit development project. In addition to the considerable deposit size, a number of opportunities exist to increase mine life for both the underground and open pit, through resource expansion and exploration drilling if successful.
The underground mine development has been fast-tracked by re-engineering with construction proceeding on time and on budget under a fixed price contract for the process plant.
The open pit development is potentially one of the least capital-intensive copper projects globally and has an estimated 23-year project life.
Other details include:
- Pumpkin Hollow is a high-grade skarn/Iron Oxide Copper Gold (IOCG) deposit located within a porphyry copper district that has a large metal endowment in deposits controlled by Nevada Copper and a number of other companies.
- Fully-permitted for both underground and open pit project on private land.
- Significant Resource/Reserve Upside.
- Excellent Infrastructure -- Water, Power, Rail, Roads, & Labour.
- Highly-supportive local community