- Pumpkin Hollow is located approximately 8 miles southeast of the small town of Yerington, Nevada in Lyon County, one and one half hours drive southeast of Reno.
- Resource is located on patented claims within a contiguous 28.8 square-mile land package comprised of patented and unpatented claims.
- Accessible by paved road and located on relatively flat gently rolling hills.
Yerington Area Summary
- Farming-mining community of 4000.
- History of copper mining: Anaconda Copper operated an open pit mine across the valley from Pumpkin Hollow from between 1953 and 1978, producing 2 billion pounds of copper at a 0.6% Cu grade.
- Locally available infrastructure includes an electrical power line crossing the Pumpkin Hollow property, natural gas supply and rail siding within 10 miles of the property, and a reliable local labor supply.